The Drawing Board
You’ve heard the saying, “Back to the drawing board” when things don’t work out and you have to go back and start planning from the top. Well, this page is a ‘sneak peak’ at my drawing board (which is really my ironing board, as it’s just the right height to work at and my sewing table is always too crowded to draw on!) to see what patterns will soon be available from Tag Along Teddies!
• A baby quilt featuring some simple patchwork for the background and some cute appliquéd bears that will be perfect to brighten the nursery of your own baby bears!
• A pair of warm and fuzzy flannel bears who will be perfect to snuggle up to on cold winter nights. The first design, a boy bear who is welcoming Autumn, will appear in the April issue of “Handmade” magazine, while the second design, a girly bear, will welcome winter with a bear hug and some beary beautiful fashion accessories!
• I have several bear-themed stitcheries at the sketch stage that will become new designs throughout this year.
• I’ve begun some preliminary sketches for a quilt that will combine appliqué and stitchery designs ... it may even evolve into a BOM (Blog Of the Month) ... I’ll have to wait and see where the bears lead me!
• I also have several Christmas-themed designs on the drawing board, so stay tuned to be ready for the Christmas rush.
I’m always interested in feedback from fellow crafters and teddy bear lovers, so email feedback or comments to me any time. I’d also be interested to hear if people are looking for patterns for particular teddies, stitcheries and dolls. Let’s face it – I just LOVE getting email like bears LOVE hunney!!!